This election cycle voters are being asked to select their choice for three available seats on the Traverse City Commission — all 4-year terms.
Election day is Tuesday November 5.
- Are you registered?
- What’s your ballot look like this year?
- Do you need an absentee ballot?
- Where is your voting location?
For more information, contact the City’s Clerk office.
The big question: Who’s your date for election day?
Traverse City Polling Places
- Precinct 1 — Fire Station No. 1, 500 W. Front Street
- Precinct 3 — Grand Traverse History Center, 322 Sixth St.
- Precinct 4 — Traverse City Housing Commission (Orchard View) 10200 East Carter Centre (Leelanau County)
- Precinct 7 — Traverse Heights Elementary School, 933 Rose Street
- Precinct 8 — Civic Center, 1125 W. Civic Center Drive
- Precinct 9 — Eastern Elementary School, 1600 Eastern Avenue
- Precinct 10 — Glenn Loomis School, 1009 Oak Street entrance
- Precinct 11 — Absent Voter Counting Board, Governmental Center